Consider what type of pet is right for your family.
- Do you have children or other pets?
- Do you have an active lifestyle or a quiet one?
- Do you have an apartment or a large yard?
A pet is a long-term commitment, so it is important to give a lot of thought and consideration when making this decision.
If you are interested in learning more about a pet, send us an email at email@example.com or come to one of our adopt-a-thons. If you are interested in adopting a pet fill out an Adoption Application or print off the paper application and mail in.
As part of our adoption process:
- We may do a vet check to ensure your current pets are up to date on vaccines, fecal and heartworm tests.
- We may also conduct a home visit to ensure that the new pet is well suited for your household.
- Once approved, you will sign an adoption contract and take your new pet home.
Our adoption fee is $175 for dogs and $75 for cats. All pets are:
- Up to date on shots (age appropriate rabies and distemper)
- Heartworm tested (dogs)
- Feline Leukemia/FIV tested (cats)
- Treated for fleas, worms, mites
- On revolution for parasite and flea prevention
- Fecal tested
- All pets are spayed or neutered at time of placement.
- Please keep in mind that our pets receive all necessary medical tests, vaccines and treatments, and that the adoption fee only covers a small portion of these expenses.